Alarm, Warning And Early Warning Solutions
Telegrafia, which has proven itself to the world in the field of sound broadcasting and announcement systems, offers solutions for pre-alarm systems especially for earthquakes, dam floods and tsunami disasters. Telegrafia also operates worldwide with its pre-alarm systems, mobile announcements and alarm systems used in cranes, ports, mines as well as wide area announcement and alarm alert system with cable, RF and Ethernet connectivity.
AMADEO – ELECTRO-ACOUSTIC SPEAKER
The AMADEO radio unit provides high power, high sound pressure for the 100V speaker distribution system. The application/function of the speakers can vary according to the system used. Also the combination and type can be determined according to the design.
SPEAKERS FOR THE 100 VOLT DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
The 100V distribution system allows speaker with low outputs to broadcast over long distances. It is structured to allow you to broadcast in rooms, corridors, halls or even in open public spaces. Certain designs and applications are present to make the conditions below possible;
- Output requested: usually 1-50W
- Types of mounting: suspended ceiling, pole, wall etc.
- Protection class: from IP50 to IP66
- Resistance: usually 2 – 16 Ohm
The type of speaker to be used can be decided according to the application. The correct settings must be done in order to achieve clearness between announcements made on two speakers.
SPEAKERS WITH HIGH POWER AND SOUND PRESSURE
Speakers with high power and sound pressure are used when high output is requested or permitted. This type of system is usually used in loud places such as production lines or open spaces. High output application systems lower setup costs incontrovertibly. High sound pressure speakers which are usually sent with hyperbolic sound cutters can also be used for low output applications as well.
The AMADEO radio unit is the foundation of the system and as it can be used independently, it can also be connected to various communication channels to create a comprehensive. This radio unit houses input/output interfaces for keys, sensors, signaling devices and 3rd party systems.
RADIO UNIT STRUCTURE
The AMADEO radio unit consists of a modular structure;
- The Control Module
- The High Power Amplifier Module
- Standard Battery Power Supply with Backup
- External Additional Modules
The key features of the Control Module are:
- Control and communication with other radio modules
- Initiating acoustic warnings
- Communication through serial ports
- Processing of digital/analog input-output units
- Performance control of algorithms programmed for signal based interventions
- Archiving of the operations of the radio unit
THE KEY FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES OF THE AMADEO ANNOUNCEMENT SYSTEM:
The main function of the system is to transmit voice mail or acoustic warning signals. The information below may be transmitted through the system:
- Live announcements via microphone
- Voice mail and signals from internal memory (SD card)
- Radio broadcast with internal FM receiver
- Related files through the USB interface
- Audio signals through various external sources (radio, GSM, etc.)
The AMADEO system is a modern modular system that can meet all requirements through software and hardware. This concept was designed to meet the high-end technical need of our clients. It was produced with the technology used for the PAVIAN electronic sirens. The Amadeo announcement and alarm system is comprised of the units below:
- AMADEO Radio Unit
- Control Unit
- Acoustic Speaker Unit
- External I/O Unit
The LCU11 was designed for the local control of siren and public announcement systems. The module is housed in a box of sturdy stainless steel with a key. In addition to the key, a cover key and the electronic authentication method iButton or a contactless RFID card can be used to provide security.
The Operator Control Panel is the unit that provides all the interaction between the system and the operators with advanced warning, communication and automation features. It can replace many devices in Control Centers and lead to cost savings. The devices is structured to implement various automatic scenarios.
The device and be integrated and connected with the units below:
- IP telephones
- Mobile telephones
- Radio stations and wireless networks
- Analog telephones
- Public announcement systems and audio distribution systems
- Warning systems
- Automation systems – Managing various activities according to the information from connected sensors
- WiFi interface
- Xbe interface 2,4GHz
- aBUS and CAN BUS
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbit
- GPRS interface for remote controlling
- GPS module for time synchronization
- 2 serial ports RS232/RS485
- Galvanically isolated binary input/output unit
- Announcement with SD card
- MP3 playback from USB
- Live announcements via microphone
- Internal FM tuner
- Internal speaker
- 4 mono inputs
- Wide LCD Screen
- Advanced navigation keys
- 8 function keys
- Expansion of function keys with 16-key external module
- Programmable push-to-talk key under protective cover
- iButton or RFID option for authorization
- Ergonomic microphone for live announcements
KEY FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES
The Telegrafia aSCADA® system is a new, reasonably priced product which provides professional solutions for indoor or outdoor audio distribution. User-friendly configuration and programming tools enable users to easily create warnings, alerts and monitor them.
aSCADA® System Modules
- Remote Control RCT11
- Local Control Unit LCU11
- Acoustic Control Unit ACU11
- Amplifier AMP07
- Power and Device Management Unit PDM11
- GPRS Module GPRS11
- Input/output Module ADIO11
PAVIAN – RADIO CONTROL UNIT
The most preferred control method for simple or advanced warning systems is carried out over a defined radio network. Previous events observed all over the world have demonstrated that energy lines and telephone lines are unusable during states of emergency. It is for this reason that alarm and warning systems are designed with different supporting units in order to be unaffected by malfunctions in energy or public communications infrastructure. That is why Telegrafia has developed an entire infrastructure for radio control and siren monitoring. This infrastructure can service simple systems with only a few sirens as well as more advanced systems with thousands of sirens. The system is comprised of the units below:
- Central communications unit
- Radio repeaters
- Radio modems and stations
- VEKTRA software
The PAVIAN Siren Unit is a state of the art electronic system produced by Telegrafia. They are modular electronic devices designed for broad and complex warning systems that require versatile control and efficient status monitoring. The system can react with designed algorithms depending on the information received from the environment and is capable of controlling external devices according to conventional acoustic warning systems.
MAIN FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES
- Playback of sound recording from digital memory
- Connection interface, microphone or signal source for audio signal inputs
- Connection to remote audio sources, Dispatch center, VHF radio, FM radio station, telephone…
- 90% energy efficient galvanically separated “D” class amplifier
- Advanced internal test processes
- Automatic switching between backup amplifiers
- Automatic broadcasting of emergency announcements
- All important siren functions recorded on internal memory
- Smart battery charge module
- 8 programmable digital/analog inputs
- 8 programmable digital outputs
- 2 RS232 ports
- Programmable system reactions to different inputs
PAVIAN – GPRS/EDGE CONTROL UNIT
GSM networks may also be used for the control and monitoring of electronic sirens. The advantage of this method is that another communications infrastructure was not set up. Any existing infrastructure may be selected and used.
However due to variations in the time of message transferring affected by network density, it is not preferred for main control functions. Because GSM networks are used at a high level they are not reliable for siren control units. Also, energy redundancy requirements of GSM networks do not meet the requirements for warning systems.
PAVIAN – LOCAL CONTROL UNIT
Pavian was developed to allow local control of siren units. Management of all the functions of programmed alarms, tracking and viewing the results of the siren unit’s tests, operation of other sirens can be executed through the control unit. It has been designed in three different ways:
INTERNAL CONTROL UNIT (ICU):
Placed in the sirens’ inner lid. Accessed by starting the siren and logging in with the chip key.
EXTERNAL CONTROL UNIT – WALL TYPE (ECU-W):
It is designed to be mounted on a wall accessible for siren control. It is preferred in areas where the siren unit is inaccessible due to aesthetic or technical reasons. It is accessed by opening the cover and logging in with the chip key.
EXTERNAL CONTROL UNIT – TABLE TYPE (ECU-T):
It is designed to be placed on a table for siren control. As with the wall type, it is preferred in areas where the siren unit is inaccessible due to aesthetic or technical reasons. It has been designed in different colors and with various desktop accessories.
PAVIAN – PSTN CONTROL UNIT
A control method executed over landlines. Application efficiency is based on the infrastructures condition and properties. The greatest advantage it bears is that it uses preexisting infrastructure and doesn’t require further infrastructure expenses. However as it has been observed all over the world, this kind of infrastructure becomes unusable during states of emergency. That is why this communication method should be used with the other methods as backups of each other.
PAVIAN – TCP/IP CONTROL UNIT
The siren unit is converted into an IP network device by adding an IPC-01 module and is to be controlled via this network.
PAVIAN VEKTRA SOFTWARE
Immediately following an emergency situation, certain activities are performed depending on the default scenario at the alarm and waning center. The VEKTRA software was developed in order to support and increase the potential of these activities. This software creates an interface between operator and the technology being used. With our longtime clients around the world, we have optimized the software to be an easy to use user interface in even the most stressful situations.
The software is a guide that shows all the necessary steps and automation routines to ensure that operators focus on the most critical activities in an emergency.