OUR QUALITY POLICY
ATEL carries out many activities, from production to after sales technical service in order to fulfill client requests and expectations in line with national and international standard. We move forward with the “constant improvement” and “Correct Production The First Time” principles. We achieve all our goals keeping our employees happiness at the highest regard, while paying attention to produce our products with respect human lives and the environment.
ATEL has an Integrated Management System that fulfills the requirements of all Quality, Environment, Information Safety and Occupational Health and Safety Management systems. ATEL, which operates in the fields of communication, electronics and defense industry, has been certified for design, production, marketing, sales, distribution, commissioning and after sales technical service in line with the conditions of the Integrated Management System and import-export activities.
All incoming quality and product quality operations during electronic card production at ATEL Technology and Defense Industry Inc. is carried out according to IPC standard:
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
· IPC 7711/7721 Rework, Modification and Repair of Electronic
· IPC/WHMA-A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness
Our Integrated Management System Policy as ATEL;
- To provide top quality and affordable products at world standards that are designed in accordance with customer requests and developments in the sector by using the best equipment and work force,
- To Constantly improve these products with research and development activities,
- To provide sales and after sales services at the same standards for these products,
- To follow technological developments closely,
- To keep our business partners satisfaction at optimal levels by involving them in our companies development and priorities,
- To meet the training needs to raise awareness of our employees and business partners to improve on all Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety issues, to raise awareness on management systems,
- To choose good quality materials and equipment which is suitable for human and environmental health,
- To respect humanity and the environment by focusing on protecting the environment,
- To reduce waste and the use of natural resources and increase recycling rates,
- To carry out activities aimed at ensuring occupational health and safety and preventing work accidents,
- To structure in a way to intervene in emergency situations,
- To be customer-oriented, to ensure continuity in meeting our customers’ expectations and to actively handle customer complaints,
- To be transparent with our stakeholders in our applications,
- To comply with legal legislations and regulations,
To meet the requirements of the Integrated Management System and continuously improve its effectiveness.
ATEL Information Safety Policy;
ATEL Management ensures the operation, continuity, sustainability and improvement of the Information Security Management System by leading and demonstrating its commitment to the points below. In this respect, it undertakes to carry out the activities and assign the resources and responsibilities.
- To achieve safe and reliable production, to add value to the companies goals and reputation, to foresee the companies Information Security needs while fulfilling the companies planning, design, development, production, system integration, mounting, distribution, software, commissioning and technical services; all kinds of electric, electronic material, import-export of semi-finished products, marketing, sales, after sales service and technical consulting in the defense, communication, electronics, tracking, monitoring, telecommunication, intelligence fields.
- Works to ensure the continuity of Privacy, Integrity and Accessibility, the three key elements of Information Security.
- Managing information assets, identifying security values, needs and risks of assets, developing risk-based controls.
- • Defines the framework within which the methods of detection of information assets, values, security needs, weaknesses, threats to assets, and the frequency of threats.
- Sets out the working principles for risk processing.
- Tracks risks while taking technological expectations in to account.
- Reduces the effect of work continuity information security threats and contributes to continuity.
- Aims to be able to intervene rapidly in the information security events that occur and to have the competence to minimize the effect of the event.
- Protects and improves the level of information security over time with a cost-effective control infrastructure.
- Improving institution reputation protects from the negative effects of information security.
- Complies with legal legislations and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with obligations under mutual agreements, protocols and similar agreements.
- The items listed above are evaluated as objectives of the Information Security Management System and the suitable ones are measured and reported.
• This policy is publicly announced and updated by all employees and interested parties.
· TÜRKAK Approved ISO 9001:2008
Quality Management System Certificate
· TÜRKAK Approved ISO 14001:2004
Environmental Management System
· TÜRKAK Approved ISO 27001:2005
Information Security Management System
· OHSAS 18001:2007
Occupational Health and Safety System